OnePlus 5 Officially Launched In India: Detailed Overview, Specifications, Prices, Availability – Everything you should know:
Just for a quick info, “OnePlus has launched the OnePlus 5 smartphone in India at a price of 32,999 INR for the 6GB/ 64GB variant, whereas the 8GB/ 128GB is priced at 37,999 INR”. Posted today i.e. on , by Karthik Iyer @PhoneRadar – –[Quick Techie Update]
The latest flagship smartphone from a Chinese smartphone brand OnePlus is now Officially launched in a mega launch event in Mumbai today, OnePlus has already unveiled the smartphone globally on June 20 i.e. two days before the India launch and has gone on pre-order in selected markets including, the US and Europe. The OnePlus 5 sports a dual-camera setup, top-of-the-line specifications, and an all-new design.
The OnePlus 5 smartphone is now exclusively available on Amazon.in website starting at Rs. 32,999/-. The smartphone may also be available on OnePlus’ stores. The company is also likely to sell few of the OnePlus 5 units at the pop-up events across few major cities in India. Which includes New Delhi, Banglore, Chennai, and Hyderabad (Click here for more details).
OnePlus 5 smartphone comes in two color options Midnight Black and Slate Gray. Which is priced at Rs 32,999 for the 6GB RAM/64GB storage variant and Rs 37,999 for the 8GB RAM/128GB storage model as the oneplus 5 officially launched. Now let’s talk about top of the line specifications.
OnePlus 5 Features & Specifications:
- The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) Optic AMOLED display.
- It is powered by Qualcomm’s flagship mobile processor octa-core Snapdragon 835.
- It comes in two variants based on RAM.
- 6GB RAM and 8GB RAM.
- The graphics and animation are handled by the Adreno 540 GPU.
- OnePlus 5 is Powered by a 3300mAh non-removable battery.
- The OnePlus 5 also supports the proprietary Dash Charging technology.
- Connectivity options – Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, GPS, Wi-Fi and 4G LTE.
- OnePlus runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat based OxygenOS 4.5 out of the box.
- It supports dual nano SIM cards.
- The company has added 16MP + 20MP dual rear cameras in OnePlus 5.
- The 16MP sensor (Sony IMX398) comes with f/1.7 aperture.
- The secondary 20MP (Sony IMX350) telephoto zoom lens comes with f/2.6 aperture and better optical zooming capabilities.
- Dimensions: 154.2×74.1×7.25mm and Weight: 153g
That’s it for today guys! Hope you like the Article ‘Oneplus 5 officially launched in India’! Very soon will provide you the camera samples and review of this amazing smartphone.
Thanks for reading. Just stay tuned for more updates. Do check out our new amazing categories & don’t forget to share the article and your opinions in the comment box below.
(After OnePlus 5 Officially Launched In India: Detailed Overview, Specifications, Prices, Availability! also read by the author)
Article By Saurabh Sharma