OnePlus is all set to launch their new flagship smartphone – the OnePlus 6 (Check out leaked 3D mock ups and specs here) and already, the phone is making waves in the tech world. A hot topic of discussion right now is OnePlus’ brilliant marketing strategy, the ‘OnePlus 6 Blind Test’. Here, OnePlus pits it’s latest camera against that of the Apple iPhone X, Samsung Galaxy S9 and Google Pixel 2. The same photographs, taken by each of the four phones, are displayed alongside each other in an unbiased comparison of the images.
The best part about this test is that three people will win a free OnePlus 6. Even if you aren’t one of them, you still stand a chance to win T-shirts, backpacks, bags and other goodies by just selecting the best photos and participating in a lucky draw. You can also win these items by referring friends.
How to take the OnePlus 6 Blind Test
- First, you have to visit the OnePlus 6 Blind Test website.
- After visiting the contest page, scroll down and click on the ”Vote Now or Lucky Draw” option.
- Sign up, or log in if you already have an account, using your registered email address or social media accounts like Facebook or Google+.
- Once you’re in, you will see 4 image categories – Architecture, Low Light, Low Light Portrait and Portrait. Here, you place your vote by selecting a category and then picking the best image in that category.
- After voting, go to the main page of the contest and click on ”Lucky Draw ” and use your 5 chances to win prizes
If Lady Luck isn’t on your side and the Lucky Draw turns up empty, there is still another way you could win a prize – by referring as many people as possible. Follow the steps below to know how.
About “Refer & Earn”
- Once again, go to the OnePlus 6 Blind Test page and sign in.
- Scroll down till you see “Invite and Win the OnePlus 6”.
- Copy your referral code and share it with your friends.
- You can check how many people you have invited and also how many people everyone else has invited by viewing the leaderboard.
Take the OnePlus 6 Blind Test and win a brand new OnePlus 6 and many other goodies!
An article by Kamal Goel for TechieScoops.