Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Officially launched with Mi Note 3 smartphone and Mi Notebook Pro laptop in China: Price, Specs, Availability & Everything you should know:
Xiaomi has launched its new bezel-less display smartphone officially in China today. The Mi Mix 2 is the successor to the original Mi Mix smartphone, which Xiaomi had called a ‘Concept Phone’. Along with the Mi MIX 2, Xiaomi also announced the Mi Note 3 smartphone and Mi Notebook Pro laptop. Here you will get its full Specifications, pricing & availability.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Specifications:
- The dual-SIM Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 features a 5.99-inch FHD (1080×2160 pixels)
- 18:9 display with a pixel density of 403ppi and a DCI-P3 color gamut.
- It is powered by a Snapdragon 835 SoC clocked at up to 2.45GHz
- It is Coupled with 6GB of RAM – up to 8GB RAM for the Special Edition.
- It sports a 12-megapixel Sony IMX386 sensor with 1.25-micron pixels.
- 4-axis optical image stabilization, 5-piece lens, a f/2.0 aperture.
- On the front, it bears a 5-megapixel front camera with a facial recognition function.
- With three inbuilt variants 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB.
- The storage is not expandable.
- Connectivity options include 4G LTE, dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) Wi-Fi 802.11ac.
- Bluetooth v5.0, and it supports USB Type-C.
- Both variants are powered by a 3400mAh battery.
- Sensors on board include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, digital compass, gyroscope, and ultrasonic proximity sensor.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Price & Availability:
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is first going on sale in China on September 15. Mi The starting price iS 3,299 Chinese yuan which is around Rs 32,000 when converted for the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage version. The 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant is priced at 3,599 Chinese yuan which comes to Rs 35,000 approx and the 256GB storage version with the same RAM will cost 3,999 Chinese yuan which is Rs 39,000 approx. Mi MIX 2 Special Edition with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage is priced at 4699 Chinese yuan which is Rs 45,000 approx.
Xiaomi has also said the phone will make its way to selected global markets at a later date. Does this mean India could be on the list soon? Given that a flagship phone from Xiaomi is yet to make it to the Indian market for 2017, it would be interesting if Mi Mix 2 is the device that does launch. However, the company has not yet officially confirmed a launch date for the Mi Mix 2 in other markets, including India.
(Also Read from the author Xiaomi Mi A1 Android One Flagship Smartphone With Dual Cameras & Stock Android Launched In India)
Article By Saurabh Sharma